The North Porch
The two storey porch dates from around 1485 . The interior of the Porch has its original tracery on the wall and stone vaulting on its ceiling with, in the centee, a figure surrounded by gloray radiating lines. In the NW corner behind the door is a medieval water stoup for holy water. .
Above the porch is a parvise accessed by means of a narrow spiral stairway in the shop. Originally the Church Court or 'Bawdy Court' would have been held here and later it was used as a muniment room where records were stored. In 2010, this room was refurbished as a quiet room for private prayer.