South Side Windows
Major repair work was carried out to the south side of the Church during 2013, with the Friends providing funding for the elements related to the stained glass windows.
Of particular interest is a stained glass window that was once part of the Becket Chapel, but had to be boarded up in 1898 to accommodate pipework for the newly installed organ. The window was rediscovered during a service of the organ and has been removed and restored as part of the repair work.
The Parochial Church Council has since included these panels in the extension to the south side of the Church and restored windows are a prominent feature of the new space.